Photographer's Note

This church and former convent were built at the beginning of the 17th century for the Third Franciscan Order.
With Baroque façadd made of quarry stone, its interior is a single nave.
It was headquarters of the municipality and a school during the 19th century.
Its full name is Santa Maria Magdalena.

pajaran, papagolf21, ikeharel, PaulVDV, COSTANTINO, ChrisJ has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 1326
Points: 28
  • None
Additional Photos by Pedro Montes (Periko) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 760 W: 132 N: 1232] (8369)
View More Pictures