Photographer's Note

Built by Abdul Kerim Pasha between 1909 & 1912 AD, this House of the Army (Oficerski) structure was completed after WWI and the retreat of the Ottomans back to Turkey. The Officer’s house was built for the relocation of Turkish, Serbian, Bulgarian, Yugoslav and Macedonian army officers. For a time it was occupied by the Bank of Serbia. Today it is abandoned and in a poor state. Its' architecture combines elements of both a palace and a fortress. More information here:

Photo Information
Viewed: 240
Points: 38
  • None
Additional Photos by Chris Jules (ChrisJ) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 16549 W: 1065 N: 35815] (164420)
View More Pictures