Photographer's Note

Érsekkert (The Bishop's Park)

The some 22-acre park was built during the era of Bishop Eszterházy. The fountain in the centre of the park was inaugurated in 2000. The park, preserving the traditions of French park-building art, has been open to the public since 1919. In its south-western corner, we can find football pitches and tennis courts, as well as the stadium.

snunney, jhm, saylan-cb, jaywalker, zeca, dip, john_c, Paolo, salvator, siolaw, Wanda1, atus, paura has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 2221
Points: 66
Additional Photos by George Rumpler (Budapestman) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 8900 W: 3 N: 20435] (82620)
View More Pictures