Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tintin1979 2005-05-09 5:21

Old 05-09-2005, 04:05 PM
TE Newbie

Default To tintin1979: For flowers, go to another site!

With all due respect, if you want yellow flowers or you think that people wants yellow flowers, look at pictures with yellow flowers in another site. I think that you are in the WRONG SITE! And if you want dark blue sky, or you think that people wants dark blue sky, I would not fake or alter the picture for your taste; THIS IS THE SKY IN SWITZERLAND! I do not beleive that your comments or criticisms are in anyway a constructive criticism, is just what you would like to see.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:22 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To tintin1979: For flowers, go to another site!

Excuse me ! But you dont understand my criticism ! It was ironic ! I dont critic your picture. I had critic the mentality in this site for pictures from Switzerland. A lot of people gived a lot of points for pictures with yellow flowers. If you go on the part of this site, >>Switzerland>>West, you will discover a lot of pictures with fields of yellow flowers and people made 20 criticisms to say the same things. It is stupid, I think. I like your picture cause it is different. Not with yellow flowers ! You understand ?
Excuse me, I was not so clear in the last time.
Have a good time in Switzerland !

P.S.: I know : the sky in Switzerland isnt really good and its really rare to can take pictures with beautiful sky if you dont live in this country.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:28 PM
TE Newbie

Default My apologies...

Sorry that I misunderstood you, it is like the movie "Lost in Translation". I got very upset (without reason) because I had a wonderful impresion and memories of Switzerland and I did not want those memories to be spoiled. Thanks for your reply,
Amicalement,
Jorge
P.S.: I also have a pic of Gruyere (...all that Cheese!!!)that I will post soon.