Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2011-02-27 23:35

Hi Kristine,
beautiful portrait of the Kechua woman from Chinchero. Indeed, she shows strong character here. And she smiles so lovely. I also see some gray hair. I wondered if the native people from S.America have ever grey hair - even when they are old it is seldom seen.

have a nice week

Malgo
P.S. I just saw in your profile you are living in NYC. I will be there in the end of March. Woudn't you like a small photowalk together?

Old 02-28-2011, 02:45 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To emka: Nyc

hi Malgo,

yes, I will be in NYC in March, and I would love to meet you. the only restriction - by that time I will be 8 months pregnant, so I might not be up to very long walks, lol but I can certainly show you a nice place for photos of sunrise over East River and Long Island, and some bridges that offer views over busy streets that look great with long exposure.
are you staying in Manhattan?

best,
Kristine
Old 02-28-2011, 08:41 PM
TE Expert

Hi Kristine,

It is a wonderful news!!
Thanks for reply. I will come on March 25th and will stay at least 5 days on Manhattan. I am looking forward to seeing some of NYC with you, it will be great.

warm regards M.