Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2009-08-13 1:56

Hello Joanna,
This time I thought you were lost forever. Now I seem to be the first one to give you a smiley for your comeback-photo. I like the atmosphere created by the light coming from two spots, barely chasing away the darkness of night. There's some kind of bewilderement about these people, who they are, what they are doing, are the women walking up to the men and why? I also like the women's legs, as razor-sharp as their heels, below their blurred bodies. It's like there's some strange dance being performed, and the man in the middle, lifting his left foot, seems to be taking part.
Kind regards,
Gert

Old 08-13-2009, 09:12 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To holmertz: Hej:)

I'm really glad you like this picture and you've decided to spend your precious time to analyze it. Thank you!

Well, it seems if one doesn't participate regularly, there are few people interested in visitng an account (unless, of cours, someone is publishing only real stunners, attrcting attention at the first sight).

No no no, I'm not lost (yet...), I just couldn't find enough free time.
However, be prepared for masses of kitschy Polish landscape photos - the first one today.

Btw, my faithful camera is almost dead (something is wrong with the sensor), just before my holidays! How annoying...

Best regards
Joanna