Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rigoletto 2009-06-04 11:23

i waited for this one for a veeeery long time, so you were waiting for my escape from alcatraz?

personally speaking, jails of alcatraz was not the best place for trying to survive for 6 months, but after my flight, things have really changed fast, in a good, civilian way. now i can continue my wild, heretic preaches even in a wilder attitude. to tell the truth, about what i learnt in those jails, i can say those: first of all, i only had theories about the unbearable nature of humans, but now i have really lively clues to improve my misanthropy. second of all, i only had theories about why "my" people should not be placed inside that ivory tower called Europe, in which self-loving people called Europeans dwell, but now i have really lively clues to further defend this theory. third of all... i discovered the truth about the unbearable charm of a strong will for a premediated homicide, let's say, a bloody massacre. In the black depths of Alcatraz, while you are in the edge of madness, and amongst the already maddened herd of human-like-beings, you discover the sharp edges of that feeling: "being alone in millions of those human-like-beings". And those sharp edges cut you so deep that, you do not want to recover again. But one fine day of May, the wheel of fortune suddenly turns on your side, and you discover that narrow path of hope, a personal relief and an escape. to see how it is, and it was, possible to inhale that real oxygen of civilian life.

that civilian life consists of those human-like-beings, but now you can only escape from them, and try to keep away from them, and try to imitate those three maimous: no see-no hear-no speak.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:39 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To rigoletto: to the only human

Thanks for your witty comment. Liked it a lot (more than my photo). I think though your heretic critique goes too far.:-)
Tomorrow well fly to Greece and will stay there for two weeks. There Ill take a breath (the first after months) and will answer to you properly (and nurse some other social contacts too I was forced to neglect lately).

Warm regards (also to Burcu)
Andreas