Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great batalay 2008-03-17 10:10

Merhaba Dear Sibel,

The patina on the bronze bell gives it that aged look; moreover, the bell appears to just hover without support, although I can just make out the large supporting line. The title is most appropriate, a sad and romantic tale, evoked by the lonely bell. By the way, did you ever see the ws in my last photo that you critiqued.

Sevgi ve saygilarimla,

Bulent

Old 03-18-2008, 03:23 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To batalay: merhaba

Dear Bulent,
The bell was in a bad condition unfortunately and I felt sad that it could be exhibited more properly in a considerably visited museum.
I saw the wonderful portrait of Bob Copland in the ws of your Appalachian Spring photo and it was very kind of you to add my comment in the note too. The lovely, cheerful,fatherly smiling bright face and beaming eyes of the elegant gentleman was wonderfully captured by you. You're so lucky to meet him. I tried to write a reply on the Bob Copland photo, however there was no opportunity to write a critique on the ws photo.
Today I found a new photo Appalachian Spring II in your gallery, as much as beautiful as the previous one, like a scene from an old Western movie.
selamlar ve sevgiler
Sibel