Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good sid 2006-07-24 6:42

have you played with the sky as well? its color is not appealing at all. i am trying to edit it into b/w but can't get a smooth tone for it.

Not good a pov and i somehow completely disagree with landscapes in portrait mode ...its just does not gel! they are ruin the mood of the pic.

Frankly there was no need to carry so much of dead sky.. there is nothing beautiful in there. And you left some wet pebbles/rocks at your feet.. you could have covered them well in the picture and they should have come well with the wet sand patterns. Well seems you were too much in haste to take the shot, before you could lose the frame.

Then we have your 4.5/1250secs ...was there really a need for such a high speed? you could have rather avoided using the blur later.

Also seems you have burnt too much the head of the person... and not with precision still.

I would have rather tried to edit this portrait landscape ..but there is mere nothing i can get this corrected with, than just trying to get it into b/w ..which is again not giving the clear feel.

I hope we would see something better than this from you in near future. D70 is very capable camera friend..

Respects
Sid

Old 07-25-2006, 10:20 PM
TE Newbie

Default To sid: hye

thanks sid actually that is my first photo that i captured using the Nikon D70s but neway thanks alot for the advice.later i will load some more my photos! thanks!!