Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great designsoul 2006-04-06 16:07

This is by far the VERY BEST shot I have seen of the millions of Fontana di Trevi, Miguel... wonderful idea to focus on the bottom, for who doesn't throw coins in there? ;-) I did, several times, for there is a superstition involved with all numbers of tossing... haha... just couldn't restrain myself, for I like you and Rinie, am in love with the Eternal City and its marvellous architecture and culture and food and wine and language and of course people. I cannot love it enough, it is the most wonderful capital in my opinion... the most intimate and moving. My love for it knows no bounds, and that is not an overstatement...
And here the water, the sensuousness of the water in the Trevi fountain is gorgeous. I like the way you did it... oddly, I also did a few shots today of a fountain... but would never come up with something so interesting!
sasa

Old 04-07-2006, 12:08 PM
TE Expert

Default To designsoul: Thanks Sasa

Very encouraging critique, specially coming from you. I hope next time Rinie and I will meet somewhere in the world you can join us. Take care.