Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great joseelias 2005-07-15 8:09

Curtis, in this one I really miss someone passing in a hasty pace, with the legs spread and with some motion blur coming from the right…. It would be a fantastic image. Man, I believe I would even pay someone to pass there for the photo! :-)))

The amount of intricate details, excellent clarity, sharpness and tones create an appealing image. Also love that you’ve kept the ground (following the discussion) as it balances the top blue part. Without it the image could become too repetitive and boring.

Old 07-15-2005, 10:07 PM
TE Expert

Default To joseelias: I agree with you completely Jose...

You motivated me to go back and check what I'd shot that day. Lo and behold, I found a photo with a woman passing by the carts. I did a little bit of playing... and created a touch of motion blur in the woman. I've posted a workshop for the fun of it. Check it out!

Always appreciate your comments and observations.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:14 PM

Default Re: To joseelias: I agree with you completely Jose...

Hi Curtis,

Sorry for the very late answer...

I saw it and liked the inclusion of the woman. I would even go harder on the motion blur effect to be true… :-)

Still, I would crop the yellow structure in the top so we would get a feeling of infinity of carts (contrary to this one). In the other, that would work well as the woman works as a focusing point and the infinity feeling in that case could would as a kind of shallow DOF making the woman pop-up even more.

Maybe you could try to work on it (who knows a more aggressive contrast, tones, etc.) and post it as a new image to contrast with the neat image of this one.