Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PaulVDV 2021-11-12 9:23

Hello Mariusz,
Since the dog species that the Spaniards discovered long ago on the archipelago have long since become extinct, and you recently showed a parrot in a photo, the islands should perhaps change their name. The beaches have already done the adaptation.
This beach is a bit too crowded for me.
It's surprising then that this is not the beach of a seaside resort, but that you can only get there via an unpaved road. In addition, there are only two restaurants. One that I probably can't afford and another that probably doesn't want me as a customer because I like to travel without planning where to eat.
Bit of a surprise to read this. I had always thought that the Canary Islands were a paradise for the lazy and easy-going tourist. Or maybe Lanzarote is the odd one out on this archipelago.
Apart from the many tourists, the beach seems beautiful and the water has a nice blue colour.
You couldn't complain about the weather then. Plenty of sunshine and the small white clouds make a pretty backdrop that is even more attractive in a photo than just a plain blue sky.
The curve of the bay and the beach ensure a good composition.
Looking forward to your next selection on the less crowded places.
Best regards, Paul

Old 11-12-2021, 05:30 PM
TE Expert

Default To PaulVDV: there are desolated beaches on Lanzarote

Hi Paul,
As I mentioned to Luciano already, the most beautiful beach I have seen on Lanzarote, probably one of the most beautiful I have ever seen, was nearly empty. I will show it as well but this time I decided to go through my photos chronologically so you have to see few crowded beaches before that
M
Old 11-12-2021, 06:46 PM
TE Expert

Default https://www.trekearth.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

OK Mariusz,

I will exercise patience.

Kind regards,
Paul