Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great phwall 2011-08-15 23:57

Dearest,
The 70-200 eh, thought it was too heavy for a frail little thing like you to carry around.
Good group shot, yes, too tight on the left of frame, see the workshop.
Always a pleasure to admire your work.
I thought you Curl Curl girls could always tell the difference, you must have had a sheltered childhood.

Regards
Pietro the lurgy ridden

Old 08-16-2011, 07:11 AM
TE Expert

Smile To phwall: Spotting the Difference

Dearest One, He of the Green Lurgy

I am sorry to hear of your malady, no doubt a touch of the Man Flu and no doubt it is from working yourself too hard. So I hope you are slothing on the couch and nestling a nice hot toddy with lots of cloves in it.

Thank you for your Workshop, it really has improved the shot. I wish I had the skill/patience to do something like that.

And of course I lead a sheltered childhood: Manly Finishing Academy did not teach us how to spot the difference.

Did you see that Assessore has pinched your POV? He gets away with it, but crikey, if it were me, I'd be in so much trouble.

That Baha'i Temple's amazing. I got eaten alive last night trying to shoot it but came away with 2 decent ones.

Good eeeevening
Lisa (Nursing Yet Another Victim of the Man Flu)
Old 08-16-2011, 07:28 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Daylight robbery

The Baha'i Temple no less. So, now there's two of you stealing my POV's eh. Being the kind and generous person I am, (it's my Catholic upbringing) you are welcome to stand in my footsteps.

Pietro the magnanimous.