Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great aadilj 2008-07-28 2:51

You've been off for quite a while Pushp and I was wodnering why. This capture of one of my fav places is unique and well handled

Old 08-14-2008, 11:48 AM
TE Expert

Default To clio: Seeing...outstretched

hello Diane,
i don't know what Monday you mean,but you must know that we can meet in the airport,15min from my house by my car or Syntagma square 25min by metro from my house.It's very easy for me, in the two directions.If have time i'll be glad to meet you.You must study first your arrival in airport and the departure with the ferry for Paros and then to say hello to us.

Regards,danos
Old 08-15-2008, 10:59 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To clio: Seeing...outstretched

Geia sou Dano,
I arrive next Monday (the 18th) towards 10:30 ( am ) if there is no delay. I take the ferry for Paros in the Piraeus at 17:30, but I prefer to be in 16:30 because I do not know on which quay (and the port is very big!) and I did not take my ticket (I am going to try by internet in the house of friends because with my computeur, I cannot).
At the moment, I have no news of Argyris and I do not know where we have to meet and at what time.
I am going to send him an e-mail to ask him what are his projects and when I shall have the answer, I shall say to you.
I too it shall please me to take a coffee with you.
Filika
Diane