To tyro: Babel fish - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Tigerlily 2012-04-07 4:15

Beautifully taken, wonderful colour and POV. Just a thought, there was another photo in this one when I rolled down a bit. If you crop off the top, only have the two boats, it's another beauty!:-)

Old 04-07-2012, 01:31 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To tyro: Babel fish

Hello John,

now after I used Babel Fish on my own text, I know I have to thank you for marking the note as "useful". TE is translated as "width unit"......
Here in Germany it is similar as described in Sunday Times, but I did not hear of incidents as reported of the ballet-school, for instance. There is no greater event without photographers payed by the organizers to fill their websites, and it seems to be appreciated by the visitors, I have often seen they even beg the photographer to have their picture taken and published (especially the young party-folks). But on the other hand people become shy, when seeing a camera.
I did not ask the two ladies in Rauma, I only can hope they donīt mind and donīt bring me in trouble. I often ask at least with my eyes, but sometimes it is useless, because the photo you get with permission will not be the same.
I donīt know how to behave in the right way, but I am sure that streetphotography is important and I like it.

Regards,
Elvira