To bmukherjee: Thanks.. - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Bergenphotos 2011-08-12 5:02

Hi again.

Ok, I ended up looking through your whole gallery. You got nice pictures all over there. I also read that we actually got something in common. We're students! I had physics and mathematics at high school. Anyway, the transamerica is a nice building and of course the jewel of SF architecture. I think you've been smart here to make it in these colors. It makes it stand a bit out from other pictures I've seen and it's also very nice. TFS.

Have a great day,
Fredrik

Old 07-07-2011, 06:14 PM
TE Newbie

Default To bmukherjee: Thanks..

Dear Biswaroop,
Thank you very much for your kind words and remarks.
I took a look at your photos and I liked them very much.Very good POVs and especially very vivid colors.How do you achieve this? I'd like to know the secret.
What are the best lenses for Nikon D80 in your opinion? I use 18-135mm.
Best regards.
Emin
Old 08-19-2011, 12:08 AM
TE Junior Member

Sorry for the late reply Emin!

Thanks a lot - I play with the images a bit in Adobe Lightroom - which I highly recommend. I have found it more useful than photoshop, even though its capabilities are more limited. And as for the POVs I suppose the best way is to look out for the right position? I wish i had a better secret.

And the D80 is a fantastic camera - in fact, among the smaller sensor cameras, it was one of the icons. Affordable and light - it combines the right pro features for a beginning amateur. I miss my 18-135...it broke while taking a night photograph. The 35 f/1.8 I use now is equally stellar, but still restricted to one zoom.

Cheers,
biswaroop