Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great papera 2010-01-16 8:18

hi Burcu,
almost a Rigoletto wide angle approach =) ...
Istanbul is high on my list of places to be - I have never been there but I always wanted to visit this unique city.
maybe my idea of Istanbul is a bit old-fashioned, but I would like to see many such places and mosques =)
I think you had a difficult task here - the dark interior against the strong light coming from above... nevertheless I think you managed to create quite a fascinating atmosphere.
have a nice weekend,
c.

Old 01-16-2010, 07:30 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To papera: :)

We would be so happy to see you here, Cris! Isabela (isabela_sor) is arranging a meeting in Istanbul for 20-21 February weekend. Why don't you try to join us? If you cannot, whenever you want we will be here to take you anywhere you want to see. To be honest, I am not an expert for the "must-see places of Istanbul", but I know the right person to take you such places :)

Best wishes!
Burcu
Old 01-16-2010, 08:06 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To papera: :)

hi Burcu,
well, this is a great idea! it would be great to join you all - I am pretty sure I would experience a different Istanbul than the one in the tourist guides...
if I am not travelling for business (my only major worry is that my manager sends me somewhere without much notice...), I will really try to make it.
I'll check with Isabela then - thanks for the invitation and the heads-up!
have a nice weekend,
c.