critiques comments and questions

• I don't understand why when you write a critique or a comment with a question most of the time you don't have any answer from the photo graph? did you read the critiques or comments you have?....
  • I agree it's extremely irritating when you ask a question and don't get a reply. I wouldn't necessarily expect a response to a critique, although I did once get a response asking me what right I had to make comments about 'their photo'
  • yes man you are right i agree with your opinion.
  • I plan to keep updating this as I think of more, and I'm open to suggestions or questions from any of our community members. Always feel free to leave a comment or send me a PM if you feel like you want to discuss any of this.

Kodi nox
  • Quote: I plan to keep updating this as I think of more, and I'm open to suggestions or questions from any of our community members. Always feel free to leave a comment or send me a PM if you feel like you want to discuss any of this.
    Sorry but I don't understand. Update what? What suggestions are you seeking?
  • Update all site! TE is dying ... or already died and forgot to bury...
  • User interface would be OK but unfortunately this site is plagued with all sorts of bugs. I can't even update my profile any more. Feel like a hostage.