Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great papagolf21 2015-03-02 23:35

Bonjour, chère Ally,
De gros problèmes techniques sur le site actuellement empêchent de voir les photos correctement.
Une vue impressionnante.
Amitiés.
Philippe

Old 03-11-2015, 03:20 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To papagolf21: Reply

Hi Philippe,

Now I can see the photos in good quality, but some of the photos are not showing immediately, have to wait around half to an hour after the photo upload by some of TE members, especially the photo by a member Nicou is always not showing immediately.

Recently I also have some problem to upload photo, some of my photo come out with damage line after upload to TE, but my original photo in my computer is still in good condition.

When I facing this problem, I have to delete the damage version, and then wait another 24 hours to upload the same photo again.

Good Friendship,
Ally
Old 03-11-2015, 10:06 AM
TE Expert

Smile Réponse

Bonjour, chère Ally,
Depuis maintenant bientôt deux semaines, il n'est plus possible de voir les photos ou de critiquer (les photos sont remplacées par le logo de TE).
Les modérateurs indiquent des problèmes techniques.
Aussi, pour le moment, je ne publie plus de photo sur le site en attendant une solution technique.
Un grand merci pour votre réponse.
Amitiés.
Philippe

Hello, dear Ally,
Now for almost two weeks, it is not possible to view photos or criticize (the pictures are replaced by the TE logo).
Moderators indicate technical problems.
So for now, I no longer publishes picture on the site pending a technical solution.
A big thank you for your reply.
Friendships.
Philippe

Tags
damage photo, te problem