Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great lousat 2010-12-29 13:44

E chi e' questo qui? Il Wanna Marchi cinese? Certo sembra piu' serio e concentrato,ma sara' un'alrtro tirapacchi a pagamento..eheh...te lo dico io cosa ci sara' nel 2011....un anno di merda,sempre piu' tasse,sempre piu' gente a casa dal lavoro,un'altro anno in piu' per andare in pensione,e Napoli sempre invasa dalla spazzatura..ci risentiamo qui tra un anno e vedremo cosa ho sbagliato..ehehe.....complimenti per la foto,a Natale mi venivano in mente ancora i tuoi piatti sporchi dell'anno scorso..eheh..Buon Anno! Luciano

Old 12-30-2010, 10:30 AM
TE Junior Member

Unhappy To worldcitizen: :-( not good being stuck in for 4 days

not good about the snow
i saw some pictures of Broklyn on the news it looked real bad

hope they manage to keep it clear and clear it quicker the next time.

I checked through my photos and that guy was standing there for at least 30+ seconds judging by the time stamps on my images

I think he finally crossed the road but it was one of those surreal times when it did look as if he was gonna stand there all night

i like the darkness on this one as it was a dark rainy night i had my camera covered by a small carrier bag to stop it getting soaked all you do is pull a hole in it for the lens and one for the eye piece and off you go

Far cheaper than a specially made cover for it

Last thing you have to have is a lens hood as this will stop rain from above getting onto the lens itself

cheers

John