Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

riclopes 2010-05-13 1:39

3 in a row? haha, I want to see that, Marc :) I wonder what they are laughing for. Happy with work and their lives? Some joke you told them? :) Problably just a reaction to your camera. Those big blocks of ice are fascinating. Not a bad work for such a hot weather, I guess. Excellent framing. Love the triangle formed around the ice, the detail of this hand (not so close as 'my hand' though :) and the detail of the hook against the ice. Their good mood is a plus although I wonder how natural that is... ;-)
RE: yes, I'm still loving Spain, more and more as the time goes by...
BTW - Me and my wife were the only tourists in that bus and they were not selling that food to us...
Have a great day,
ric

Old 05-13-2010, 11:32 AM
TE Expert

Default To riclopes: not for tourists

I know Ric, that's what I meant. Those sellers are mostly for locals which makes this one even better!
3 in a row?? I just posted one and I'm exhausted... Let's see what today brings:P
The ice boys did not see me. I sneaked in as one of them joked. So I really have nothing to do with them smiling. I'm a very boring person actually, so no chance :P

have a good day!

Marc