Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great foxy 2021-08-12 1:27

Hello Gert,
It's a very good picture of 'metamorphose' of the living 'lifestyle' , old and modern ... still keeping , how shall I say, blending harmoniously together :-)
One thing for sure, you can buy the upper class building but you can't buy or build an old wooden cottage with history attached to it.
You know what, this picture looks like a 'wash painting'. So smooth and fresh.
I love the upper class roof-top building and the windows reflection from this cottage. The cobbled stones f/g adding interesting 'graphic' to the picture.
Of course the two women. Without them, it'll be very dull. They just brought 'fun' esp the one in awe , who is blown away by the beauty of the church ( map view , also the behind the upper class building I see a interesting mural wall ). The WS , brought us to the scene of the past. Very Quaint.
Tfs, Loong
p/s : you may wonder if I'm tempted to add this as my...why not!!!

Old 08-12-2021, 09:24 AM
TE Expert

Default To foxy: map view

Hello Loong,
Thank you for adding this to your favourites and for showing such an interest in the surroundings. I have earlier posted photos of the church, the big mural and of practically every wall and detail of this area. I would expect to find more photo opportunities here, so please stay tuned.
Kind regards,
Gert