Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kasianowak 2022-01-16 5:34

Truly neglected by the tourism industry. I haven't been there, even Malgo didn't take a photo, otherwise yours wouldn't be the first one on TE! What I like the most about this image is the little lady in red, just in the right place. Her top contrasts nicely with the ubiquitous turquoise.
PS. Thank you for your kind comments about my last photo and my writing - it means a lot coming from you! I'd love to change my profession, I even have a degree that could lead to journalism. Sadly, it's much too late now and it would have to remain a hobby.

Old 01-16-2022, 12:52 PM
TE Expert

Default To kasianowak: is it really too late?

Thank you Kasia for your comments today.
One of my classmates at the faculty of journalism was 50 when we started. I have no idea what career she had afterwards, but it indicates it's never too late to change your life.
And how do you know that you forget things after 52 years? You have no experience of that! ;-)
Have a nice week,
Gert
Old 01-16-2022, 05:03 PM
TE Senior Member

Default 52 years

Well, to start with, I don't remember my birth!! ;-)
I'm sure it's not too late to study. But anyway, with my mum in tow I could only dream of studying. I'll be lucky if I keep my current job for longer than a few months.