Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2011-08-04 13:24

hi Leslie,

Lovely view. Is the man going hunting? Wonderful morning mist in layers. Nice atmosphere.

Warm regards

Malgorzata

Old 08-01-2011, 08:22 PM
TE Newbie

Default To fanni: Hi Elena!

We was returning from the island of Reimersholme by a bridge, the crusaders came to Friedemhsplan (it can be?) had a small forest on one side. Had two rabbits, this curiously soon away but if it is true that one can not approach.

Is where I saw very many Västra skogen area, I was surpised.. but they all ran away

Hope that solved the doubt

Have a nice evening!
Cris

Last edited by Crispilandia; 08-01-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:32 PM
TE Expert

Default hares

Hi Cris,

thank you for the explanation! but this was not a doubt I just was interested! I saw many hares at Kungsholm (it is the very centre of Stockholm), but it is almost impossible to approach them though people walk past them and they don't run away.. they just keep the distance!

Sure, I know Västra skogen, I have been there a couple of times. And I have been to Fridhemsplan, too
Maybe I should go "hunting" to that area, too, next time? I love taking photos of animals! but not in a zoo. I like it when they are free.

good luck!

Elena
Old 08-01-2011, 09:29 PM
TE Newbie

For sure you will find: D

Something I really loved in Sweden is that I was in their "costs" frogs, rabbits in their parks, squirrels (I got to photograph a squirrel eating but also about the quality was not good ) I really love. And an animal that I love are like ducks are in Skansen or in the garden of the kings, which are like ducks do not know how they are called! very funny! They are "chubby" to me

You know what I mean? : P

Last edited by Crispilandia; 08-01-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:38 PM
TE Expert

Default ducks & Co

Hello Cristina,
Quote:
(I got to photograph a squirrel eating but also about the quality was not good
I tried 'shooting' squirrels in Skansen, too... but they are very difficult to shoot! they are too quick LOL But it is much fun!
Skansen has much to offer in terms of taking pictures of animals... but for that you need a very good camera... at least, a very good zoom lens! because very often animals are far away from you (for example, bears and foxes in Skansen).

Quote:
And an animal that I love are like ducks are in Skansen
Oh yes! and they are always near you, so it's easy to photograph them And they can be so cute... especially ducklings!!

Quote:
or in the garden of the kings which are like ducks do not know how they are called! very funny! They are "chubby" to me
LOL "chubby"? funny!...

You mean Kungsträdgården?
yes! these ducks look curious...
but this summer there are no ducks, no swans there There were many of them in March and back in the winter... and now they are gone! I don't know what's happened to them.

best wishes!
Elena