Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great nwoehnl 2005-02-18 14:59

Hi Rafa. Congratulations on your new camera; I think you made an excellent choice :-) Actually the first result is not bad - a nice nocturnal photo of the old buildings and the nighttime illuminations. The D70 gives a good quality with low noise amounts even at high ISO settings - as you seem to have had a tripod (or at least a stable surface) at hand, you could also try in the lower ISO range and expose longer. Enjoy your new toy and I hope you'll find time soon to also try it during daytime. Did you purchase it with the 18-70 lens?

Old 02-18-2005, 11:41 PM
TE Expert

Default To Clochette: l'hopital

J'ignirais le nombre de blessés mais en lisant le prospectus que j'ai reçu lors de cette visite, on parle effectivement de cet hopital lors de la première guerre mondiale.
Pendant, la seconde guerre, cet endroit était stratégique vue que la galerie donnait accès à la zone libre alors que le côté nord du château était en zone occupée...

Comme quoi, il faut aussi lire les prospectus qu'on reçoit et pas se contenter de lire les très brèves informations du site internet...;)