Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great valentinos 2008-12-01 10:55

the photo is not one of your strongest, allow me to say that. it is an alldays photo - compared to the majority of other photos still interesting. a pity that your sky was burned out. i tried to give your photo a bit more realistic view with the sky, see my workshop. i hope you do not mind making me this workshop, as you are a great photographer and does not need lessons from me. with my best wishes, valentinos

Old 12-01-2008, 10:02 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To valentinos: Workshop

Hello Valentino!

Of course I don't mind, and feel free to post a workshop whenever you feel like it at any of my photos. In fact I would like to thank you for your time and for the excellent job you did, your workshop show how the photo should be in the first places!

Best wishes,
Hercules
Old 12-02-2008, 10:10 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To valentinos: Workshop

it is not that good the workshop, i agree.
but i would like to show you how you could easily with some steps "rescue" a part of the sky. some parts are still to dark (left corner for instance", but it was just an example.
Σε χαιρετώ, Βαλεντίνος
Old 12-02-2008, 11:22 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To valentinos: Workshop

Den me katalaves, file mou! Isos ftaio ego, mporei na min to diatyposa sosta! To Workshop pou ekanes einai exairetiko, etsi eprepe na einai i fotografia apo tin arxi, afto ennoo! Kai pali efxaristo!

Iraklis