Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Sergey13 2009-10-25 15:44

Hello, Khalid

I really love these 'Mangrove Forest' series. They are really professional. Colors, composition, reflections are great.

Btw, why don't you try shooting in the early morning? This could be a different kind of experience :)

Old 10-26-2009, 02:33 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Sergey13: Hi there

Hi Sergey, thank you, you've seen all my "Mangrove forest" Series. Professional? Oh no, you must be kidding me, the original images won't look like these. I have to strive the quality of all my images by enhancing them in Photoshop post processing. You know the quality of sharpness, clarity, & color contrast that were produced by a compact camera. It wasn't that "good" compare with DSLR. Hehehe...anyway thanks again you are very supportive to me. Yes, sure, I would want to try shooting in the early morning.

I wonder where you are right now, you are quiet mobile traveling across country, mexico, korea, singapore. Tell us a bit about yourself please. I'm sure there's somebody out there in TE, are curious and want to see your intro profile. Where ever you are, have a nice day, my best wishes to you Sergey.