Critique Replies Alert

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Thanks, I am passing this on to tech.
  • critiques
    Hello,
    Now I'm receiving alerts when people write critiques to my photos... It was not necessary because it is already on the menu, and it is not this feature we are talking about. We are talking about receiving alerts for THE REPLY TO THE CRITIQUE (the first reply to a critique).
    It is a pitty that this feature has been disabled. This lack disturbs a lot, because this interaction was the best way to exchange and learn about photography and about the world .
    Anyway, thank you all for trying to repair this, which seems to be very difficult if not impossible.
    Have a nice weekend,
  • impossible??
    Quote: Anyway, thank you all for trying to repair this, which seems to be very difficult if not impossible.
    I don't believe it's impossible. Just tell the technicians to go back to when it was working. And remind them of the first rule of technical maintenance:
    If ain't broken don't fix it !
  • Critique replies alert
    Hi Steph,
    Over the weekend I started receiving email alerts to critique replies.
    I think you've fixed it, well done.
    regards
    Peter
  • OK
    Quote: I started receiving email alerts to critique replies.
    I've said so in other thread. It was for a couple of critiques. Now I've got already more. It seems to be OK. Thanks for fixed it.
  • sorry but it still doesn't work for me. I get Critique Replies Alerts for Critiques on my pictures...
  • any news...coz' the alerts still don't work for me...am I the only one?
  • still nothing
    uping the thread coz' I'd like to get some help on those Critiques Replies Alerts....Thanks

Philippe
    Hello Philippe,
    Go to UserCP, then to Edit Trek Profile (column at left) and finally to Alerts Profile: there you choose your preferences and click on Update Alerts.
    I hope this helps.

Bonjour Philippe,
    Va à UserCP, ensuite à Edit Trek Profile (colonne de gauche) et finalement à Alerts Profile: là tu choisis tes préférences et cliques sur Update Alerts.
    J'espère avoir été utile.
  • Thanks Docarmo but I had set this up properly but it still doesn't seem to work...

Tags

alert, critique, email, message, reply