Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great lousat 2022-04-29 2:45

Ciao Mariusz,I like your notes, in fact you have pointed out the reasons for choosing this place, but I would not go back, unfortunately there is very little to see and then there are neither butterflies nor coral reefs, so you have to be satisfied. I see that time has taken away a part of the wreck that at the time was more complete, however it remains a lucky shipwreck for those who organize tourist trips and have one more thing to show. Have a nice weekend and thanks,Luciano

Old 04-29-2022, 10:31 AM
TE Expert

Default To lousat: deserts

Ciao Luciano,
I loved the place mainly because I love deserts. I would happily return but the truth is that there are so many other islands which I have not seen yet that there is little chance that I will return to the same place again...
I regret I was not able to rent a car, because I drive only automatic cars, they didn't have it, so my flexibility in exploring was limited to organized tours.
But I would like to spend more time in the Viana Desert. I also missed the Morro Negro Lighthouse in the east.
Kind regards,
M