Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mkamionka 2022-07-18 14:44

Hi Paul,
wow, this is an amazing collection of photos from this beautiful structure. I like the very elaborate decorations. All photos deserve to be praised.
Here an extraordinary interior of the dome.
I think I must have missed this place although I sepnd in Sevilla a while so I may have also forgotten that I have visited it.
Excellent series,
M

Old 07-19-2022, 05:39 AM
TE Expert

Default To mkamionka: A second visit

Thank you Mariusz,

It's not possible that you have missed the Alcázar Real.
This palace together with the cathedral are the absolute minimum that every tourist to Sevilla visits and that every guidebook or brochure strongly emphasizes.

It is possible that you no longer remember every room inside the palace or that maybe at the time you paid more attention to another room, another ceiling or another work of art inside the palace.

In 1981 I was also in Sevilla and in the Alcázar.
Meanwhile, so many years had passed that a new visit made it again interesting and I didn't remember exactly all the corners of the palace from my previous visit.

There is so much to see and on a return visit your attention may be more drawn to something else.

Kind regards,
Paul