Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good Emiel_Skyfreak 2007-04-26 8:09

Seems like a nice scene, would be nice if you could tell a little about it in the notes field. Which is in generally highly appreciated by most members.
Add a ton of contrast to the photo and straigthen the horizon to make it look better.
Greetings.

Old 04-26-2007, 05:38 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Emiel_Skyfreak: hello to you

the notes is something that i want to start to use, besides that i like leaving the photos intact, displaying the atmosphere as it was at the moment, that is why i never change them.
Thanks for the message
Old 04-27-2007, 06:39 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: hello to you

I can imagine you'd like to leave your photo's intact, but that's still what you do if you add some extra, or sharpen it more. I can't believe the view your eyes gave you, gave you so less contrast, why would you accept it from the camera ? Editing doesn't have to mean you put in a horse that wasn't that, you can also just enhance or improve the lookings of a photo. Adding contrast or sharpness is not a crime, the photo will just be the same as you shoot it, nobody can't blame you for doing some enhancements. Many digital photographers do, even in the analogue times editing was done!
Don't feel offended by this, but doing some post processing is a natural thing, even the camera does it for you (unless you should in RAW...but that would require post processing for sure before you can post it here) so why not interfer in the process itself?
Just my view (and from many others though) ofcourse.

Greetings