To adramad: Injusticia - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Great adramad 2019-12-23 11:19

Hi Marie Louise.
Wow ..... Awesome POV that captures almost totally this tall and wonderful campanile, that beauty of decoration and that good taste of the artists who executed it.
Very beautiful color, good management of brightness and sharpness.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and All the best for the New Year 2020.
With all my love.
Luis.

P.S. I don't know if I'm going to continue uploading photos to TE, I don't know if you got to see my penultimate photo of a pair of kittens.

They erased me because they told me, that no pet photos were allowed, I replied that it was not a pet photo, they were street cats, that they had to live in the ruins of the castle, that I had previously uploaded and that the note said .

I am very indignant because I can't stand the injustices, I'm tired of seeing pictures of cats, dogs, birds and many other animals and let them pass.

So I will think about it during these Holidays and I also have the house change at the beginning of January, what encourages me is the contact with all of you .... We will see ...

Old 12-23-2019, 06:32 PM
TE Expert

Default To adramad: Injusticia

Por favor no te vayas! ¡Me doy cuenta de que es muy frustrante cuando su una publicación es borado incluso si sigues las reglas!
Tal vez debamos escribir en el título "ESTA NO ES UNA FOTO DE MASCOTA " y escribirla de nuevo al principio de la nota en mayúsculas !!!
De todos modos, te extrañarìamos mucho.
Saludos cordiales.
Marie-Louise