Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great willperrett 2020-06-07 1:03

Hello Gy

Two of your three subjects seem to have given up on their face-masks! What's the Covid situation in your area? Hope you're keeping safe (and wearing your mask!). Monochrome seems appropriate for these depressing days, but I would say that...

Kind regards

Will

Old 06-07-2020, 02:29 PM
TE Expert

Default To willperrett: re-

Hello Will,

I find it ridiculous, when someone wears the mask like this. Why don't they just leave it at home then? I wear it more cautiously, however I do hope that I can dispense with it within a few months. The curfew is already lifted, restaurants are open and in two weeks time open-air baths will open too. I hope you are doing well too! Are pubs open already?

Best Wishes,
Gy.

PS: Monochrome is suitable for every occasion!
Old 06-07-2020, 02:58 PM
TE Senior Member

No, no pubs or restaurants open. Sailing club shut. A few shops other than food shops are just beginning cautiously to open their doors. Bear in mind, the UK has the second worst death rate in the world, despite our government repeatedly praising their own efforts. Bastards.

Will
Old 06-07-2020, 09:40 PM
TE Expert

Somehow, it avoided my attention that yours is the second worst. I would guess that it was Spain or the US. Well, what you expect from a pm, who cannot even control his hair? Joking apart, how good idea was it to pay my visit to the UK in 2019, so I had the luck to drink a beer with you in a genuine British pub!