Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2020-11-04 6:39

Hello Ron, I have read your new intro. and difficult not to agree with you. I also read Clodo note and your critique. You are right. How long I will stay? I do not know.

An interesting note about your adventure, I also was in some remote places in Maynmar - in Kakku and in the village near Bangladesh on a trip from Mrauk u by boat. these are unforgettable experiences. Nice picture. The boy may have made this toy by himself or someone helped him. And he is smiling and happy without fashionable clothes or expensive newest toys. It is amazing seeing the children in such a place that seem happier than in our rich society,

Best regrads MAlgo

Old 11-04-2020, 02:03 PM
TE Newbie

Default To emka: hapiness

Dear Malgo!
Thanks for you nice words.
Having seen those people and the circumstances how they live makes me think how privileged we are and you are right.
I spent a lot of time in very poor areas of the world ,and the people keeping their traditions without western standard have essential for survival problems and not our selfmade luxury problems and this means less stress but more fun and respect and tollerance. But the world changes to fast.I`m sure you have seen Paul´s Lao photos. Akkha women with smartphones!
Because of Corona I`m unemployed , have less money, but I`m satisfied thinking about having more than 2-4 billons of people.
Best regards and stay healthy, Ronny