Site not displaying properly

• Hi, This morning when I look at TE the background is all white, images don't display, only the titles and other information. I've tried clearing firefox's cache and also using MS Edge - same problem. The site does however still look normal on my phone. Perhaps because it is an old iphone 5 and so the OS is not being updated. Any assistance appreciated. cheers, Steve
  • Hi Steve...
    Hi Steve,

I had a check and I didnít find any problem at all, not on computer, IPad or IPhone so I think we should wait after the weekend and see if Joel has any solution for you...

In the meanwhile enjoy your Sunday & greetings.
    Viviane
  • Site not displaying properly
    thanks Viviane. Perhaps I'll try turning my machine off and on again too. That may fix it. I installed a W10 "upgrade" and suspect it has done something I didn't ask it to - sigh. cheers, Steve
  • I also use Firefox and allow it to update automatically (not necessarily a good idea), but I'm not having any problems either.
  • Hurray! turning it off and on again worked. I also uninstalled a Mcafee component which I think may have been causing trouble
  • Hi Steve...
    Glad that things are OK now...

Viviane