Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 04:01 PM
TE Expert

Default To rigoletto: you missed the point point

as no one else, you know that landscapes are not my main target as indicated in the note it is part of a series about life in India: as poor they might be .....

TE brings all as seperate shots, pity, but you should know better that I never empoverish myself to one issue in photography, you simply get what wonders me, what I seeas one unit, the nice picture show or an isolated discipline like light and shadows is too one-sided and superficial to me as my attention will always go to life of simple people and their culture to it's full extend, the nostalgic B&W I left in the darkroom of my father at the dramatic age of 12 for that extra index colors of joy.

Dissapointing to hear that even you start to be blinded by green, maybe influenced by a narrow-mind who naively imposes his ideas after all these years also lost in green ...
it confirms that it was a right decission to stop posting at TE 8 months ago and following the example of the mods to remove them one by one, when I got the time, (already about 210 deleted) and felt like a real relief ...

getting rid of the misplaced competition remarks, of one-sided imposing minds, of copiers and pirates, of the time-wasting empty oracles, the arse-lickers, the so called "art-knowers", the heavy breathers wannabe part of it, the poor-minded childish ambitions, still all tolerable and easy to deny their existance but most of all to get rid of the intolerable exploitive character of the site ... to transfer all to a more peaceful environment where I ge even more requests (BBC),
I leave the TE-illusions for you in the shade,
maybe one day you will understand ... enjoy and good luck to you Deniz !
greetings from wet Madurai, new postings you'll find by google ...