Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good noborders 2008-09-24 23:48

It's a pitty that it's so lacking of sharpness... When I arrived here, I had to learn how to compress and how to sharpen my photos, if you ask in the forums (there is a special "tips and techniques" section), someone more qualified will probably help me - there are plenty of programmes that are free to download and that you'll find useful to use but the link that was sent to me is no more valid I'm afraid.

The view is nice but a bit too conventional and postcard-like for my taste as I feel more attracted to people's photos and "decisive moments", but of course that's a personal choice !

Wishing you good luck and I should have told you last time :
TE'ye hosgeldiniz !
Hope to see more from you,
Selam ve sevgiler,
Cath.

Old 09-25-2008, 04:37 PM
TE Newbie

Default To noborders: hi

Cath,

First of all I changed photograph's genre nature to decisive moment. Coz you're right..

Secondly; I couldn't adjust photographs yet. I'm sorry.

Please believe me, original photo is not like that. I try to learn how to adjust image size in to this site. When I was upload, I can not to believe my eyes. Too much distortion on it :((( I know I can't change this photo. But try to do my best hereafter.

Thanks for your critiques and comments.

Selam ve sevgiler from Ankara,

Ozlem