Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good phwall 2008-06-24 18:58

Hi Sean
Love the view out of your window. Very impressed with your technical skills, great looking sky, but maybe a bit too strong. One question, why didn't you clone out the very distracting pole in the middle of the shot. (Tried to add workshop without the pole, reached my limit so will post tomorrow) Would be much better if it wasn't there. Also where is the location???.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers
Peter

Old 06-26-2008, 11:55 AM
TE Newbie

Default To phwall: hi Phwall

I very much appreciated the "Pole-Free" photo, :). I wanted to get rid of this annoying pole before I had it posted, but I ended up giving it up just because this picture had already taken so much of my time on the computer. so slothful huh? hehe
Old 06-26-2008, 12:38 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: Not Slothful

Hi Sean, Not slothful at all, I know exactly how you feel. It seems so easy for the people who know what they are doing but for me, its always a struggle. Very good job you did, I haven't even begun to tackle combing layers yet. You are a long way in front of me. I'm looking forward to your next post.
All the best
Peter