Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good GG_Poland 2007-10-17 7:03

hi Pat

nice, well taken picture for everyone who likes stuff like that (not me). good idea with longer exposure to have the clouds movement and you were lucky there wasn't wind to move the grasses. Usually I don't like CPL with a wider angles and here is great example why. sky (and reflection) looks like taken with finger on the lens and tonality of the sky isn't perfect after post processing (or maybe it is my display in work).
I hope you don't mind but I always write honestly and have seen a lot of much much better photos from you

best wishes
Grzegorz

Old 10-17-2007, 02:16 PM
TE Newbie

Default To GG_Poland: Hi GG

I really don't mind you comment in fact I like it :).. I have learned over the years that it is not easy trying to please everyone specially photographer that will always nit pick every shot (which is a good thing) . But I have also learned that , that is how I have learned photography. The polarizing effect , I am aware of all these little technical details but at the end if I am pleased with one shot that is the only thing that counts in my mind or else I would have given up on photography a long time ago. Thanks for your comments and keep up the great work you portfolio looks GREAT ..
Old 10-17-2007, 02:44 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To GG_Poland: Hi GG

oh that is good you don't mind because I started wondering was it necessary to write what I think but I'm used to see less postcards shots from you with much more fascinating perspectives :) if you like this efect of CPL that is enough for me. I think there are no rules for photographers as for any creative art and photography is not for copying a reality. everything is our choice and it is good if we do everything for our pleasure and satisfaction not to please everyone (not possible anyway:)) or gaining some funny points here.

take care and I wait for more great work from you
Grzegorz