Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great milloup 2004-07-15 16:05

I can't enter that page either, but then I signed gave up my membership of the church years and years ago.. ;-))
Here you'll find something about the early days of Malling church, but only if you can read Danish. Quite interesting, as the church used to be fortified - to protect the population in times of strife. 1787, the year above the door, probably refers to some changes or redecorations carried out to the church that year - possibly by the Güldencrone family of Wilhelmsborg.
btw why did you crop the church, couldn't you get it all to fit into the frame ;-))

Old 07-16-2004, 12:11 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To milloup: No I couldn't :o)

Hejsa. Well about the membership, I gave mine up when I turned eighteen figure that's why they won't let us read about it? ;o)
About the cropping of this shot, well there have been comments on it being good, daring and interesting, but actually you are closer to the truth, this was taking under the usual circumstance, people driving by staring at the mad postalworker in the midle of the road with a camera. So i couldn't fir the whole thing in, and then when I got home I thought why not do it a bit different, so I played around and ended up liking this crop.

Så det er derfor der er en vej i Mårslet der hedder "Gyldenkronesvej" :o)

Thanks for the comment and bonus info.
Line
Old 07-16-2004, 02:04 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To milloup: No I couldn't :o)

Mon ikke der er noget galt med deres side ;-))
Faktisk ved jeg af egen sur erfaring, at uden vidvinkel er det herresvært at få hele Malling kirke til at være på ét foto. Jeg tog i sin tid nogle fotos til en kirkedatabase, se <A HREF="http://dis-danmark.dk/kirkeimg/view_stor.asp?KirkeID=257">mit forsøg</A> her. For at få det, måtte jeg stå på den anden side af vejen oppe på en lyskasse klamrende mig til et vejskilt. Det var dengang, jeg kun havde et lille Canon point-and-shoot (35 mm analogt) ;-))
Hvis du er interesseret i historie, så skal jeg da gerne fortælle løs ved lejlighed. Pas på, for når jeg først ruller mig ud, skal der af og til bruges skrappe midler for at stoppe mig igen ;-))

Mange hilsner

Bente