Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ewag 2005-11-30 9:50

without reading your note i might think it is someone from christian culture. why? because i can't see the bottom clearly. it might also be because i'm a little bit ignorant in this field. yes, true, you can't find people from christian culture praying outside the building. true but without your note i would probably say this man was moarning a dead person. asking the god this stanrge question: why?

anyway, i like this photo and the sun in his hands, the thing that so many people would like to have. well, some would prefer a star from the sky. would a sun be enough?

Old 11-30-2005, 08:08 PM
TE Expert

Default To ewag: why sun!

You asked dificult Question 'would a sun be enough'.In my openion I guess no. One should have stars,because if you has sun in your possession you can share with others because its one entity, But on the other hand if you had starts then you can share with others ,they are more than enough to share with others.. as I belive sharing is caring,, as our religion teaches us that if human kind is happy with you then you are a nobel and bless person and Allah(GOD) loves you... other wise you are a big time looser...
(I am really sorry about my bad english)
Finally I want to thank you.. I havent got this kind of not before..I am very glad to read it..
tell you ,you are a creative artist....your portfolio is full of creative work......
God bless you
Love
Mugush
Old 12-01-2005, 01:19 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: why sun!

yeah but you can share the light with others and give the warmth it possesses to other people:)

anyway, thanks for your nice reply and words of recognition.
take care
ewa