To cgrindahl: Hello Curtis - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great cgrindahl 2005-06-22 3:29

I'm pleased to see that you're using your fine new camera to create the lovely, atmospheric black and white images I've so appreciated from you in the past. These are especially fine when you focus on scenes like this, close to the people and the land.

I find myself wanting to tighten the composition to bring us closer to this woman's wonderful face. Before I read the note I assumed the fedora meant this is a man, yet the face is so lovely and feminine. Then I read the note and recalled other images from the region in which women wear hats like this.

I've posted a workshop to explore possibilities for a tighter composition. I love you work, as you well know, so we can consider this exercise as much for my benefit as yours. See what you think Jordi.

Old 06-23-2005, 10:05 AM
TE Newbie

Default To cgrindahl: Hello Curtis

I hope you understand my english !!!

I'm pleased too using my new toy !! I enjoy a lot, specially making photos like this, close to the people. I always ask them if they want to be photographed and in the most of cases they say yes, then it starts a little chat with these people that I love more than the original photo. In this one I take a beer with the woman and the other woman was with her.

Thank you very much for your workshop. You need the original to crop in this way, because you need all the resolution to get a good one, if you could use I'm sure you option will be very well. I always be "agradecido" with your comments and work. Now I have not very much time to comment and work other photos, just I put one along the day and no more.

Have a very good day. I like the way you change your intro.

Jordi.