Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2016-04-01 8:11

Hello Huub,
This is an excellent composition. The original POV has created a fine pattern of diagonal lines and various grey tones, plus the man explaining what we are looking at, and the dimensions. The WS is a fine additional photo, but this is absolutely a more interesting composition.
What was actually the solution to the riddle of your last photo? Were the girls maybe anti-abortionists?
Kind regards,
Gert

Old 04-01-2016, 03:55 PM
TE Newbie

Red face To holmertz: Lisboa girls

Hello Gert,
I'm sorry that I don't know the answer.
When the politician was out of sight most of the girls became very emotional, some of them producing many tears.
Their outfit could be a key, with all different badges. Gives the impression of an almost military way of ranking. Before their singing the discipline of the girls was rather extreme. The level of education seemed not so high.
So I don't think they were teachers. Anti-abortion protest is a good suggestion.
On the other hand, in 2014 2014 the government decided to cut the budget for 4,7 mld euro. That's a high amount for the economy of Portugal. Being angry because of losing the job is also a possibility.
Many trhanks for all your suggestions,
Have a nice day,
Huub
Old 04-01-2016, 04:03 PM
TE Expert

Thanks Huub,
I was sure you knew who they were and just wanted to test us. Now we will probably be left in darkness unless someone else knows the answer.
Regards,
Gert