Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Motrem 2005-03-16 15:12

What pleases me in your photo it is that it looks like the flower flies in the sky. Colours are maybe too much saturated, we see hardly the insect which is in the middle of a good meal. The white cloud does not disturb me in my observation.
One notice: it would absolutely be necessary to write a note describing your feelings during the grip of photo as well as details of the subject. They are rules.

Ce qui me plaît dans votre photo c'est qu'on dirait que la fleur vole dans le ciel. Les couleurs sont peut-être un peu trop saturées, on voit à peine l'insecte qui est au milieu d'un bon repas. Le nuage blanc ne me dérange pas dans mon observation.
Une remarque: il faudrait absolument écrire une note décrivant vos sentiments lors de la prise de photo ainsi que des détails sur le sujet. Ce sont les règles.

Old 03-16-2005, 11:06 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Motrem: about picture

Hi :)
thanks for your "visit" and opinion about my picture "summertime". I've just written a note :)
sometimes i have not got much time to describe notes (because my English isn't good and I still looking for words in dictionary... and it takes me few minutes ;)
but thank you for your suggestion. I'll remeamber about it.
Best regards :)Aneta
Old 03-17-2005, 02:07 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: A Motrem: about picture

I am very happy of your note. Yes, that takes time but the communication is better with the other members and it is interesting to read.
Je suis très heureuse de votre note. Oui, ça prend du temps mais la communication est meilleure avec les autres membres et c'est intéressant à lire.