Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jhm 2014-05-19 3:30

Hello Seyed,

Your picture is nice and your notes gives nice survey of the long history of the Islam.
I hope in future that all people cares for peace in world and not everyday war and bombings through extreme people.
We are all people and maybe father of children,or grand father of grandchildren, we want all our family retain.
Sorry dear Seyed, my age has sometimes fright of the future!
Nice done, TFS.

Best regards,
John.

Old 05-19-2014, 03:24 PM
TE Newbie

Default To jhm: World Peace

Hello dear friend
Iran is a free country, and religious democracy, and there is no scene of violence, Iran has several thousand years of civilization, we are Muslims, but not extreme, all people of the world, in every religion, we love our country All religious minorities, including Christian, Jewish, Zoroastrian and other faiths, who live freely, fraternal
Some time ago I photographed a glider on my site, one of the friends on our website () wrote that I thought the Iranians Horses and donkeys are traveling with , this is bad publicity against us , and that our advertising was introduced by terrorists and violent people , we 're calling for democracy and peace in the world , our religion , Islam , Shia and Sunni Iranians violently disagree , we're all human beings , we are born of Adam and Eve , and together we have compared the Persian poetry : the entire population of the trunk and the body are one , all are God's creative essence , if a part is damaged, the other members are exposed to losses , (TREKEARTH) If a day trip to Iran , you 'll be my guest , and you will see democracy in Iran.
I hope I could , I remove the worry from your mind
Be free, and freedom of thought and inquiry
seyed
شعر ایرانی
بنی ادم اعضای یک پیکرند کز افرینش ز یک گوهرند
چو عضوی بدرد اورد روزگار دگر عضوها را نماند قرار