Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jimkil 2010-08-25 3:27

Hello Wahyu
I would love to visit this area, and have seen many images from here but one day with my own eyes I hope to see. You have beautiful colours and the image is framed nicely with the trees.... however with the wide angle, you were not able to zoom in more to capture these low flying clouds and show the shapes and contours of this volcano.
I think it would have been a more dramatic and mystique feeling image. The light above the volcano looks like a flickering candle from this view. Way too much foreground (we are all guilty of doing it sometime) and the volcano looks too central IMO. I hope you changed the lens and have more closer shots as the light and colours unfolded in front of your eyes ;-)
Regards from NZ
Jim

Old 08-25-2010, 11:14 AM
TE Newbie

Default To jimkil: hope you will be at bromo someday

Hi Jim

Thank for your appreciation.
yes Bromo is one of the best landscape area (even you can find many other areas) in indonesia.
i've stayed in bromo for 5 days. and every morning and i found that it's different each morning.
some morning with misty morning, other morning with very clear sky.

fortunately i've bring my tele (70-200) too while i'm in bromo
i will upload the other bromo picture next day.

you need to visit there someday and you will be amazed with bromo.
but it will be better if not in the peak season because it will be very crowded with a lot of people try to capture the sunrise.

just give my update when you have plan to visit indonesia, maybe i can accompany you in some area of indonesia.

i've dreaming to visit NZ too after i watched the Lord of the ring movie that capture the beautiful landscape on NZ

regards

widhi