Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great maglex 2009-06-06 10:22

Hi Rene, I didn't know someone still uses the HP Photosmart 945. I had mine retired two years ago and they usually give very sharp and faithful colors. Nice presentation of these yellow tulip field. Welcome to Trekearth! best regards, Alex

Old 06-08-2009, 07:45 PM
TE Newbie

Default To maglex: THNX

Alex, thanks for the (fast) reply. I have around 50 great pictures (of the 2000 taken so-far by me) that I will be uploading. I have a small HP M425 camera. My 2nd camera is an HP 945C that dropped on the floor while being charged in the docking, lens was out. The objectiv was around 1 full cm un-aligned. I have taken the camera complety apart and glue-ed a new carbon pin for the motor driven inside zoom-lens. One metal support pin just needed to be re-bent. Cleaned everything and assembled again. took me around 2-3 evenings. I ahve great results with the camera. I like macro-shots and high contrast pictures with pitch-black or full-grey sky background. Thanks again and keep watching over the next 50 days. (if you want to be e-mailed somepictures of the repair let me know.