Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bona 2009-04-11 8:26

You are very corageous to be so close to this volcano. The photo beasides a bit dark is very pretty. I saw that you used 30 sec exposition, why so long? the day looks clear.

Thanks for the expetacular moment.
Andre

Old 04-11-2009, 05:21 PM
TE Newbie

Default To bona: Thanks for the comment.

Dear Andre, thanks for your comment, the right settings for this picture is 30 sec of exposure, 5.6 aperture and 1600 iso, the picture was taked at night time and was totally dark but with a full moon, thats why the long exposure and why the picture looks like a day but was at night.
And thank you so much for your comment.
Luis
Old 04-11-2009, 07:39 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To bona: Thanks for the comment.

So man you did a really work here. Nicely done, transform night and day with so good shapness.
Did you use remote control?

Andre
Old 04-12-2009, 01:34 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To bona: Thanks for the comment.

No I dont use a remote control because I dont have it, I will probably buy one soon, I have been using 2 seconds delay shutter in order to dont move the camera with my hand but not remote control, Another thing in order to buy the remote control is than now my maximum exposure time is 30 seconds because if I use bulb I will move my camera with my hand, so I want te remote control to use more time with less ISO.
Well, I live close to this place, two hours away, My country is small so you can easily move from pacific coast to caribean coast in some hours (4 hours), so every where is close.
You are welcome to visit my country whenever you whant, I will help you with some tip for the trip.
Best Regards.
Luis.