Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rgarrigus 2009-04-07 10:57

Hi Simon,

It's like a picture book, you're right. Great use of vertical framing to emphasize the height of this place. The tones and saturation are super... :P

You know I wasn't complaining about your HDR right? I think your HDR use is great. The sky and color here are really good, especially in the foreground, but that hot spot on the sky to the right does detract. Do you have another exposure for the sky? Why don't you try a non-HDR combination replacing this sky with that one? I love the cloud formation there so if you can reel back that bright sun bit this'll be a stunner!

Cheers!

Bob G.

Old 04-07-2009, 08:49 PM
TE Newbie

Default To rgarrigus: HDR

Hey Bob,

Yeah I knew :-)

You are right about the hot-spot on the right hand side, I've submitted a workshop doing what you suggested. Let me know what you think, I can't decide which I prefer to be honest.

Cheers
Simon
Old 04-08-2009, 05:25 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To rgarrigus: HDR

Hmm,

Yeah the clouds in that lighter version are really stunning so it's almost a shame to darken them. I am going to try a workshop later today and see if I can combine the two but keep the softness of the clouds. I'm torn right now.

Cheers!

Bob G.