Royaldevon (43985) 2017-04-25 01:40:10This shows the converted watermill. It shows the mill after we had walked past it, so looking in the opposite direction to that of the main post.
I think you will agree, this is not nearly so photogenic but still interesting and ... most unexpected!
Royaldevon (43985) 2017-04-25 00:43:54Hello Marie,
I hope you don't mind me doing a w/s on your photograph but I do think it's worth seeing the building without the lens distortion.
In PSE or PS by using the 'transform' option and then 'distort', it is possible to remove the distortion.
I hope you like it.
My warm regards,
- Landscapes from Paraguay, Paisajes de Paraguay (5 photos)
- Rowing In Guildford (11 photos)
- CONHEÇA RIO POMBA, MINAS GERAIS (27 photos)
- Orange (36 photos)
- I have to visit! (16 photos)
- Lumières du soir - Evening Lights (12 photos)
- AR's Favorites 101-200 (38 photos)
- Vesuvio (34 photos)
- People with birds (15 photos)